2021 Acura RDX Owners Manual – The 2021 Acura RDX proves you do not have to spend a ton of cash to get a well-rounded small luxurious SUV. This is among the least costly fashions in its class, but it comes with extra options than base variations of rivals.
We expect it is a minimum of value including the Technology bundle to your RDX. It is moderately priced and provides options we might count on for a luxurious SUV, comparable to leather-based seating, an upgraded audio system, and a blind-spot monitor.
- A roomy cabin and cargo space
- Sharp steering and dealing with
- Effectively-trimmed cabin
- A number of obtainable tech for a lot lower than rivals
- No alternative of powertrain
- Choices are bundled solely into packages
- Touchpad controller could be tough to make use of
- New limited-run PMC Version mannequin
- A part of the third RDX era launched for 2019
Acura RDX fashions
Like all Acuras, the RDX will not be provided in trim ranges per se however in a single base degree with three choices packages: Technology, A-Spec, and Advance. All are powered by a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine (272 horsepower, 280 lb-ft of torque) paired to a 10-speed computerized transmission.